Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Timothy inspired me's to start a blog on all the birdies I see on my walks. Mama and I sees lots of birdies and they is so beautiful. I hopes Timothy doesn't mind.

Mama and I live in the desert. So yous wouldn't think there is very much wildlife here. But there is! We hikes up in the foothills of the Sandias. This is a pic Mama tooks during our last snow storm. You's can see what the area looks like. There is alot of cacti, scrub oak, junipers and sages








Plus there is huge granite boulders every where! They is fun to climb!

2 comments:

Timmy said...

Oh Daisy, I'm honored that you mentioned me! I doesn't mind at all! In fact, I think it's really neat that you am keeping one too! That second picture of you am very majestic looking! You have a fantabulous photographer!

Riley Dog said...

Oh Miss Daisy--You look soooooo pretty standing up there on that rock. Sigh.